Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

01 June 2009

DAY 117

Happy Monday! It's been a super busy day. Brit had a check-up appt at the ear doctor's this afternoon after work and got a great report. We waited and waited so we were there for awhile. It was past dinnertime so we made a pit stop at Papa John's. We enjoyed it with Mimi and Papa (we usually have family dinner on Tuesdays but had to move it to tonight this week). I only had 1.5 pieces of pizza and a salad with some strawberries. I counted my points today so I'm starting the week off right. Just didn't get my workout in. After Brit got down (at 9:30, it was a late night, we waited up for Daddy and then had a fun time reading bedtime stories with Daddy), my parents called and I'm just now getting off the phone! All in all, a great day!
Abundance is...listening to Brit recite David & Goliath.
Abundance is....the gorgeous evening sky tonight.

No comments: