Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

10 June 2009

DAY 126

Well, I think I successfully worked off the dag-um animal crackers I ate after dinner! Just jumped off the treadmill after a good 30 minute workout. I cranked up the incline and speed the last five minutes to really get the sweat flowing.
Today was such a sweet day. The kids were especially loveys. We surprised Daddy with a late dinner (he didn't roll in from work until 8:30'ish) so we lit a candle, had music playing in the background and sat with him while he ate. We watched videos of U2, Coldplay and Keith Urban (on the laptop) while we hung with him. Then we enjoyed bedtime stories and prayers.
Abundance is...the giggles and laughter of my precious little boy. He laughs even when I'm not touching him!

1 comment:

Allison said...

You sound like me, only I was working off the dag-um Cheeze-its :) Too funny! Way to go, you have been burning up that treadmill this week!!! I am SO glad to hear Brit didn't lose any points, too! For your sake and ours!!!