Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

03 June 2009

DAY 119

Another sweet morning in my closet praying and reading. Work was good and then I had my arm examined by an Orthopedic doctor who said I have nothing to worry about. Praise the Lord! The kids and I had a great evening together playing with Little Peoples and spending a little time with our neighbors. After bath time, we read bedtime stories and I got them down before my friend Laine came over for bible study. She just left so I didn't have a chance to get my workout in today. And it wasn't my best day of eating either. I didn't go overboard but I went over my points.
I do have another praise. We've been waiting for our home study to get under way and didn't think it would happen for a few months. Thankfully, someone contacted us today and will be coming out Friday.
Abundance is...watching my precious little ones play together. Thank you, God, for baby brother.

1 comment:

Allison said...

So happy that the doctor says you are in the clear! Here's to hoping you are on the treadmill right now :)