Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

18 June 2009

DAY 134

I have a tendency to run and hide when I "fail" so I'll be honest in that I didn't want to post tonight. I've noticed spiritually I've been "hiding" too this past week. Shame and guilt keep me down. I've eaten terrible this week and didn't get my workout again today (just finished bible study with a friend). Trusting that I will make better choices tomorrow.
Abundance is...sweet moments on the phone with my parents.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I think it's in the air...I have had a bad week as far as workouts go. Just remember girl--you are worth it. There's no guilt and shame in missing a workout or eating some candy. In the grand scheme of things, that is not gonna end the world. I know it's frustrating to feel like you fail...but you're not failing if you get up everyday and try again. You have been a great inspiration to ME and I know you have to others as well. Thank you for your honesty. It's so admirable.

I love you, Brooke! You can do this...and you WILL!