Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

12 June 2009

DAY 128

I'm going, going, almost gone so I'll make this brief. I was able to get in 50 minutes on the treadmill tonight and burned over 400 calories!! We had a long home study meeting that went great this afternoon and then took the kids to Cracker Barrel and made a pit stop at Walmart on the way home. Chris and I just got our after-the-kids-go-down date on the couch watching a movie and now we're off to bed. Sadly, I haven't been tracking my points well this week.
Abundance is...the gorgeous pink sunset tonight.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh my goodness, I tried to take a picture of the sunset but it didn't turn out!!! Amazing job on the treadmill girl :) You are killing it! Soooo proud of you. Keep it up! xo