Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

24 June 2009

DAY 140

It's been a long day and I'm pooped so I'll make this short and sweet. Some dear friends watched the kids tonight so I could go to my Russia team meeting and I didn't get home until 9:50! We got Brit down and then Chris and I talked and caught-up. Needless to say, I didn't get any treadmill time today. Still working on increasing my fruit and veggie intake and did pretty good with it today. BUT, I came home and started eating...George is in town again! I don't want to use that as an excuse, though so I'm hoping for a better tomorrow.
Abundance is...sweet afternoon moments with the kids.

1 comment:

cv said...

I love that you call it George. Makes me laugh every time I read it! We're glad to be back and hope to see you guys soon-