Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

23 June 2009

DAY 139

Just hopped off the treadmill after 45 minutes (and 400 calories burned)! After I post, Chris and I are heading out to the deck to enjoy this gorgeous, "cool" evening for a bit before bed.
Not a ton to report today but I did eat lots of fruits and veggies. Little man had a hard night last night so we're praying for some much needed rest tonight.
Abundance is...the blessing of family and friends!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Ok girl, I'm gonna have to step up my workout plan if I'm gonna keep up with you :) Way to go! Hope you enjoyed your "cool" night, too. I've only got one fan blowing on me tonight instead of two haha. Thanks for your encouragement as always! Xo