Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

19 June 2009

DAY 135

What a fun dia! I only work half days on Fridays so after work, I headed down to Spring Hill to help a friend do some organizing in her home. I had a blast and so enjoyed time with her! I heart helping people create order in their homes and could do this the rest of my life. Then, I came home and picked up Chris and the kids and took a road trip down to M'boro to the Discovery Center. It was free night so we got to experience some really cool stuff...the kids had the best time! We decided to eat at Red Robin for dinner since we don't have one here in Franklin and it's one of our favs. Dinner was chaotic with the kids to say the least and we were reminded that that's the reason we hardly ever eat at sit down restaurants. You spend a lot AND don't get to enjoy it as long with fussy kids. Regardless, we had a sweet evening together.
The bad news is, I caved and had fries with my dinner. The good news is, I CHOSE to get on the treadmill even though my tummy hurt from overeating and eating crap. I walked for 50 minutes...the pace was slower than normal but I'm proud of myself for getting on!
Abundance is....the provision to take road trips and eat special meals out.

1 comment:

Allison said...

See now THAT's what I'm talking about! Making those decisions that only you can make. We have to do it for ourselves and I'm so glad you did just that. Had I not just taken ambien to sleep I would go get on the treadmill right now :) I am so glad to have you as a partner in crime! Thanks for all the prayers, and they are right back atcha! Xo