Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

17 June 2009

DAY 133

Not too much to report today. We had our last home study meeting today, woohoo! Then it was hang time with the kids, a trip to Target and story time with Daddy. We didn't get Brit down until after 9:30AM and then we cleaned up and folded laundry. So I didn't get a workout in today and eating still needs to get back on track.
I'm thinking about reading "Skinny Bitch" again (we actually have it on audio book). The authors make a lot of good points, some of which I'll never be able to fully comply with but I remember implementing some of the things they encouraged and for about 2 weeks my body felt so much better. I will never be a vegetarian but I'd like to get in the habit of incorporating some of their advice. We'll see!
Abundance is...listening to Britain spell every word she sees! She's doing amazing!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Ok, that book is hilarious! I actually did the vegan thing for about a month...not for me :) I love how brutally honest they are! Glad you got some good family time! Xo