Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

25 June 2009

DAY 141

I feel like I'm reliving Day 140!! Ha! Late night again, just finished a sweet Bible Study with my friend (we met for over 2 hours!). Little man's cousin came for a playdate this afternoon so we had a great time together with her. It's been a busy day! I'm blown away by God's provisions.
Sad that it's been 2 days and no treadmill time. Eating went ok but not great.
Abundance is...unexpected blessings.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm finally catching up on your posts! I've missed them, but I've been out of my routine :) Keep at it girl...its an uphill battle, I'm believing that more and more each day! Xo