Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

09 June 2009

DAY 125

'Twas a pleasantly productive peaceful day at work today (like the alliteration?). I will say I was on the phone with my doctor and dentist discussing some issues...seems like I'm falling apart now that I'm in my thirties! The kids and I had fun this afternoon hanging with our next door neighbors and helping them plant a few things in their new garden. Then we made dinner for Mimi and Papa and played a matching game after our "feast". Chris had to work late so we played our way through bath time and bedtime stories. After I got the kids down, I started some "chores" and decided NOT to workout. It was pushing 9:45 so I gave myself the night off and I'm not going to feel bad about it! Although I WAS eating some broccoli salad and strawberries while I folded laundry. :)
I need to close the laptop now....sweet dreams my friends!
Abundance is...sipping a cup of French Vanilla brew.

No comments: