Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

11 June 2009

DAY 127

So sad to start a blog out with this...but I wanted a Dr. Pepper soooooooo bad today! But I DIDN'T cave...woohoo!! Little man and I both had doctor appointments this afternoon...mine not so fun (I'll spare the details!). Sweet evening with the kids and Chris was actually home before 8 tonight! Amazing! He just left on a drive out to Hermitage to pick-up the cutest (and cheap) little wooden vanity we found on Craiglist for Brit. She desperately needs a place for all her girlie bows and jewelry and accessories...she collects them like Fancy Nancy!
I'm making myself shut the computer off after this and go C-L-E-A-N! No treadmill tonight but I'll be movin and shakin as I mop and dust!
Abundance is...silly dancin with the fam before bedtime...my fav!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm telling you...try a Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry. I just finished drinking one :) Mmmmm. I do believe that cleaning is one of the things you can subtract points for on WW...especially if you are moving and shaking while doing it! Haha. Thanks for your sweet comment tonight...Hope to see you in a few days! xo