Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

04 June 2009

DAY 120

I'll make this fairly short since it's SO late! We've been getting our paperwork and stuff together for our first home study visit tomorrow. Woohoo!
My day has been full so there was NO time to get on the treadmill (thanks for hoping Ally!) Eating was ok but not stellar. Not the best blog day either. :)
But I will share an "Abundance" quote.
Abundance is....listening to Brit say the blessing and go on, and on, and on, praying for friends, family and neighbors by name and rattling off all kinds of things to God! Priceless!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Those rambling prayers are the best! Hope today goes well! Praying for y'all! xo

cv said...

I checked in on your blog late last night - knew you must be having a late night, and said a prayer for you! Hope the visit goes well today - covering that in prayer also. Love you guys. Hope to see you soon-