Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

29 June 2009

DAY 145

Happy Monday! 'Twas a great start to my week. I started my morning in the Word, I just love getting alone in my closet and spending time with the Lord. Work went well and then little man had a follow-up appt at the doctor's to check is iron levels. Praise the Lord his levels are up and he no longer has to be on iron drops! That stuff is so gross and stinky! Plus, there was a court date today and we found out that little man will remain in state custody, which in turn means he will remain with us (hopefully) until the adoption is final. We serve a MIGHTY God!

I took the kids on a little shopping spree to stock-up on stuff for Russia and then we went to Chick-fil-a for dinner. When we pulled up, Chris surprised us! That's two nights in a row he's gotten off work early or on time. Other than one fry and a handful of saltines, I ate pretty healthy. And I didn't OD on food at work OR eat after 8PM tonight. Which lately has become a habit.

I just spent 25 minutes doing lunges, weights, arm curls, leg lifts and 100 crunches. I already feel it in my legs. Yay!

Abundance is...an unexpected dinner with Chris & the kids!

No comments: