Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

28 June 2009

DAY 144

It's 10:45PM and I just jumped off the treadmill! I normally don't like working out after 9:30PM but I MADE myself get on and pushed through for 45 minutes. I feel so much better for it, too!

Today has been a fun Sunday. The kids and I went to the pool with Mimi and Papa and stayed for a few hours. We enjoyed nap time afterward and then one of my team mates from Russia came to the house so we could prep. Chris had a fun work function this evening so the kids and I enjoyed bath time together!

I ate fairly healthy today and hope to incorporate more fruits, veggies and whole grains this week. I'm committing now NOT to get on the scale in the morning. It hasn't been doing me much good anyway except making me discouraged so I'm not going to focus on a number this week!

Abundance is...walking into Brit's room and watching the kids dancing together to a crazy song on the radio!

No comments: