Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

02 June 2009

DAY 118

I started my morning out in my closet...so thankful for some quiet time and prayer early this morning before my day began. Work was productive and then home this afternoon hanging with my precious kiddos. Tonight one of my Russia teammates came to the house so we could start prepping for our woman's study and craft time with the ladies. So excited to see what God has in store! Chris got home and we got the kids down, read bedtime stories, Chris is currently out for a scoot and I just jumped off the treadmill after a 35 minute walk. I've been tracking my points today and really being conscious of everything I put in my mouth!
I got the MRI results back today and there is a nodule on my left forearm so I have an appointment tomorrow to see an Orthopedic doctor. Because I love google, I googled "nodule" and they appear to be harmless, benign lumps. I've been rejoicing, praying and giving thanks all day....in all circumstances.
Abundance is...receiving a homemade craft made by my lovely little girl with so much love!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I feel so far behind on your blogs :) I am so proud of you for keeping track of your points AND getting on the treadmill!!! You are doing great! And praise God the MRI results are good! xo