Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

13 June 2009

DAY 129

Ok folks, this will be sweet and short as I'm battling a really bad migraine. Today was such a great day! Little man no longer looks like a girl! We got his hair cut for the first time and he was an angel! It's the coolest cute and styled and spikey on top. Then we hit Merridee's for lunch (I didn't eat great) and then we "talked" Brit into checking out Sweet & Sassy. She's had two bad hair experiences in the past at other places so Chris has been trimming it the last few times. She was a big girl and decided she wanted to get her's trimmed and layered. She was a champ too. We ended up at Toysrus for a quick visit and treat and then home again for some R&R. Brit and I did a Kroger run and then we went to church and Chickfila for dinner (again, I didn't get the greatest). Great day... but no workout and a slacker on my eating plan.
Abundance is...the contentment and joy family days bring to my heart!

1 comment:

Allison said...

So enjoyed seeing you guys today! Wakia's hair looks SO cute! Hope the sugar from my house didn't mess with your points :) Tomorrow is a new day and the start of a new week! Thank you, Jesus, for new beginnings :)

Love you, girl xo