Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

07 June 2009

DAY 123

My day started out making Mickey Mouse shape pancakes (with sprinkles) and eating Alfresco on the deck with the kids! It was so fun! Then we hit the pool with Mimi. I'm definitely feeling the heat on my back tonight but I so need the color. I actually took a nap while little man was down and Brit was having some quiet time...it was wonderful! Later this afternoon, we did some major grocery shopping. Chris got home a decent hour so we got to spend time with the kids together, do a little more shopping and tag team baths and bedtime stories. I love our evenings together!
Excited to report that I got my buns on the treadmill tonight for 40 minutes....it's been way too stinkin' long since I've gotten a solid workout! I weigh-in tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. Eating hasn't been the greatest. New week ahead!
Abundance is...little helpers at the grocery and a full stocked pantry!

1 comment:

Allison said...

So proud of you for getting on the treadmill! Sounds like you had an amazing weekend :) Hope your week is just as wonderful!!!