Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

16 June 2009

DAY 132

Good news, bad news! Just jumped off the treadmill after a 45 minute walk! However, the 400+ calories I burned MAY have helped a little but I totally bombed this afternoon and let the candy and sweets in the house take me over the edge. I seriously cannot be trusted sometimes with them in the house! That's exactly why I hardly ever buy this stuff!
Regardless of my lack of self-control, today was a nice day. Work went well and I had a fun afternoon/evening with the kids. Tuesdays are family night with Mimi and Papa so we enjoyed dinner together and then hung out. Chris made it home in time to read with Brit and tuck her in bed.
Abundance is...rejoicing with a friend when truth prevails!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Great job on the treadmilling! I hope it wasn't the goodie bag again :) I'm feeling very guilty if that's the case. I hope today was amazing! Keep it up!