Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

31 May 2009

DAY 116

I guess I'll title today as the day of movement! We started the morning out at the pool and had a blast. Then I got on the treadmill for 45 minutes (woohoo!) and ran some errands this afternoon with the kids. After bathtime and getting the kids down, I started cleaning and just sat down about 15 minutes ago. Eating wasn't the best but tomorrow I'm looking forward to getting back on the plan.
Abundance is....watching Mary Poppins with my little lady.
Abundance is...watching little man in the pool for the first time, splashing and playing.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hooray for days of movement!!! The pool sounds like so much fun :) Alana starts swimming lessons tomorrow, so when we go back to VA we will be spending mucho time in the pool! GREAT job!

xo