Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

09 May 2009

DAY 94

Did anyone see the sunset over Franklin tonight? It was breathtaking! We caught glimpses of it on our way out of Cracker Barrel and on the drive home. My family took Mimi (Chris' mom) and I there after church (it's one of our favorite spots) for Mother's Day. It was a wonderful evening!
I just jumped off the treadmill (woohoo!) after a 40 minute walk (burned 400 calories). Even though it's been nearly a week since I was on it last and I haven't eaten the greatest, my body's metabolism has increased because I'm still fitting into pants I haven't worn in 2 years. It's a wonderful feeling!
Excited to celebrate Mother's Day with my two precious kiddos!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Happy Mother's Day! You have 2 beautiful blessings! I saw your pictures and you LOOK great! I'm so proud of you for treadmilling it! It's not always easy to get on, but ya feel so much better when you do! Hope your week is wonderful!