Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

14 May 2009

DAY 99

Today was an utter loss in terms of eating and working out. I have Bible Study with a friend in a few minutes so I won't be able to get my walk in. Thankful that I've gotten to walk every day since Sunday...that's a rarity! Not sure why I've been eating like a pig today but I've felt very emotional for some reason. I'm giving myself some grace and I'll pull myself back up tomorrow but it's still discouraging.
Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow!
Slugging along....

1 comment:

Allison said...

Maybe it's in the air! I managed to abstain, but I felt like I could devour some major junk food today if I let myself...I'm afraid to take even one bite, because then it might be a lost cause!

The good news is that tomorrow is a new day. The goal is progress not perfection, remember? :)

I'm proud of you! You are doing an amazing job! Can't wait to hang out this weekend (if we are still on that is)...