Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

24 May 2009

DAY 109

My day in a nutshell: Quiet time (1 Thes 5:16-18 about God's will for us); grocery shopping with the kiddos; coloring; lots of kleenex; sweet hang time with our community group (kids and adults). I've been battling a sinus headache most of the day and feel a bit sick to my stomach tonight so another day with NO workout...urgh! I did manage to eat pretty good...passing up a piece of key lime pie was HARD!
Exciting about the day off tomorrow with my wonderful family!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Sorry you still feel yucky! I hope you feel better tomorrow, so you can enjoy your holiday! Congrats on passing up the pie. Passing up Key Lime pie would be easy for me...now if it was Apple pie, it would be a different story!

Happy Memorial Day!

cv said...

Like I said last night, proud of you girl, for passing on the pie!!! It took willpower and I saw it!
Love you - had a great time getting to hang with you all. Looking forward to next time, whenever that may be!
Have a great afternoon-
cv