Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

19 May 2009

DAY 104

Today was a quiet, peaceful day in the office. My boss is in Africa for two weeks so I'm working on projects and enjoying the peaceful setting. I inhaled a large bowl of strawberries and blueberries at lunch....um, yummy...lots of antioxidant rich fruits!

I hung outside with the kids for a bit this afternoon and then enjoyed our weekly Tuesday night dinner with Mimi and Papa. After our spaghetti, we watched Idol only to be totally turned off by Adam AGAIN! So hoping Kris wins!

The kids are down and the house is quiet. Chris is working late. I typically don't go down to the dungeon to workout when he's not here because there's no chance of hearing the kids down there, especially with the sound of the treadmill and TV going. So, I'm sitting here debating on Pilates or not. Will see if I can get my butt into action!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Congrats on yesterday's weigh-in! I missed reading your entry last night, but I got a double dose now :) Thanks for the encouragement and the prayers! Do the pilates! You will be thankful you did...xoxo