Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

28 May 2009

DAY 113

Ok, so I slept from about 9:45PM last night until 8AM! Thank goodness it wasn't a "wash my hair day" because I would NEVER have made it to work by 8:30AM! A wonderful night's rest.
My day was super busy from start to finish. I got things accomplished at work, ran about five errands (got drenched in the rain!), had a sweet hang time with a dear friend while the kids played, made dinner, ran more errands, got the kids down and then just finished Bible Study with my friend, Laine. Chris and I are laying on our bed, catching-up on our days and watching "I AM LEGEND" with Will Smith. We just got to a freaky part so I'm going to keep my eyes on the computer and keep typing!!
I ate better today but still more than I should (although should can be such a shaming word). I had asked Laine if we could walk around my neighborhood the first 30 minutes we hung out (so I could get my workout in) but Chris didn't get home until 10PM so I couldn't leave the house. Come rain or high water, I've GOT to get my workout in tomorrow!!
We have a very important meeting tomorrow with DCS so please keep us in your prayers. Praying for God's continued favor. Little man has ANOTHER ear infection (7 or so in the last year) so he may need tubes. Please pray for his healing, as well.
Abundance is....hearing Britain make-up songs about Jesus and God.
Abundance is...receiving sweet kisses from little man.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Praying for your meeting today...AND for you to get your walk in :) Glad you got such a good rest in! You're doing great!