Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

13 May 2009

DAY 98

'Twas another gorgeous day! I had to order Moe's for our staff board meeting today and am so proud to say I didn't eat one bite! Although I wanted to pump the cheese queso dip through my veins!! My boss did treat me to a half sweet/half unsweet tea from Sonic and I had a coffee lite Frap from Starbucks for lunch so I didn't feel deprived at all.
The kids and I played outside again this afternoon...enjoying the sun while it lasts. We were sad to see our favorite American Idol, Danny Gokey, go home tonight. :(
Just jumped off the treadmill (35 minute walk) and I'm heading upstairs to hang with Chris and work on our foster class homework for Friday.
My legs are feel strong and the flab is starting to tone!! :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

I was sad to see Danny leave, too! I might not even watch next week...honestly! Great job on avoiding the queso. That made me laugh, I can totally feel you on that one. And way to go on the treadmill! You're doing great!