Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

03 May 2009

DAY 88

I'm happy to say I was in the Word first thing this morning AND I got my butt on the treadmill this afternoon! Yay! It felt so good to start my day in prayer and to get back on. I walked for 40 minutes and burned 350 calories.
Sadly, the next 2 days I won't have access to a computer while we're at the lake house with my family so the end of my 90 commitment blog will come on Wednesday night when I'm back home. I can't believe these 90 days have already come and gone! Again, for those of you who have been following my blog, I will continue to blog daily as I seek to live a healthier life - spiritually, physically and emotionally.
I'm taking my Pilates DVD and resistance bands on vacation in hopes of at least getting some form of cardio in.
Off to finish packing!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yay for treadmilling! Have FUN at the lake house! I'm jealous :) We were at Target today, and Alana asked me why they sell beach towels when there is no beach in Nashville. I love that kid! (We live 1/4 mile from the ocean) I'm glad to hear that you are not stopping your daily blogs after 90 days! I am somewhat addicted...My days consist of going to the gym and reading Brooke's blog lol. Great job today!