Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

08 May 2009

DAY 93

Ok so we waited (not intentionally) until the night before our foster care class to watch the 1.5 video and do our homework. Thus, the LATE night entry. It's been a great day with family. And this evening was gorgeous here in Middle TN. Our feast at Buca Di Beppo was just what I expected, amazingly delicious. I did pretty good there, mostly just sampling the dishes. I filled up on salad and did enjoy the bread & oil. On WW, they encourage you to have 1-2 TBSP of oil a day, something I hardly ever get in my "diet". Ready to get back on the treadmill tomorrow and really kick my WW back into high gear.
Sweet dreams...

No comments: