Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

11 May 2009

DAY 96

I'm a sweaty, treadmill fool right now but I got my 35 minute walk in!! And I managed to do 125 crunches. Plus, I'm happy to report that I counted all my points today and I'm on track! I did gain 1 lb since last week but I'm actually really thankful it wasn't more. I ALWAYS put on a few pounds when I go on vacation and I definitely didn't eat the best last week....excited it wasn't a big gain.
We spent the late afternoon with the neighbor kids outside on the trampoline and in the wagon. Then, Brit and I dressed-up like Fancy Nancy for dinner (at home) tonight and had fun being all dolled up!
Ready to kick some butt this week and drop some more pounds!

*Check-out Fancy Nancy here...we're just getting into her and only have one book so far but it's wonderful!
http://www.harpercollinschildrens.com/harperchildrens/kids/gamesandcontests/features/fancynancybooks/

No comments: