Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

26 May 2009

DAY 111

I started my morning in prayer and in the Word which has been my source of strength as of late. Twas a productive day at work, lots of organizing and such. We hung out with our neighbor friends this afternoon and then had a yummy dinner with Mimi and Papa here. Chris got off earlier than normal tonight and had the great idea to surprise the kids and take them to the Mall carnival for a few rides. Brit was beside herself! The four of us rode the ferris wheel together and then she rode the race car and dumbo the elephant by herself and then Mimi took her on a kid-friendly roller coaster. We all had an amazing time...it couldn't have been a more gorgeous evening.
I MADE myself get on the treadmill at 9:30PM, it's not that I didn't want to, I just really wanted to hang with my hubs on the couch and spend time with him. BUT, I walked for 40 minutes and really enjoyed it. Eating wasn't the greatest again today...thankful tomorrow's a new day.
Abundance is....the delight and wonderment on my little lady's face as she experienced her first trip up on a ferris wheel...priceless.

No comments: