Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

21 May 2009

DAY 106

Another late night! I had a very productive day at work followed by some hang time with my amazing kids this afternoon before I rushed off to another Russia team meeting. I do a Bible Study with a sweet friend every Thursday night after the kids go down so she came over early to babysit and then we met, prayed and finished up our study in Proverbs. I'm just finishing-up the dishes and the house is quiet. Chris was able to get out for some hang time with one of his close guy friends.
Needless to say, I didn't get my workout in today. And I had the munchies tonight so I tanked tonight.
Praying for another productive day tomorrow! Brit has her dance recital...YAY!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Dance recital? How fun! I hope you enjoy your weekend and find time to do a workout or two :) I don't know how you ever find the time, you are one busy lady!