Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

29 May 2009

DAY 114

It was sweet and quiet in my closet early this morning praying and reading. Work was productive and then we had our DCS meeting. All went pretty well. Plans are in place and we're working toward the adoption (hopefully) later this year. This afternoon, we finished our LAST foster care class...woohoo! We enjoyed dinner at McAlister's and then a stroll through downtown Franklin. We took the kids up on the top of the parking deck to run around for a bit. The view was gorgeous tonight!
Happy to report I got my 30 minute walk in on the treadmill tonight!! I always feel so good afterwards. Eating wasn't the greatest (again) today so my plan is to get back on track with WW tomorrow.
Abundance is...my children when they giggle and belly laugh uncontrollably!

No comments: