Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

10 May 2009

DAY 95

I got to spend the day with my amazing children! We cleaned (Brit loves to help with the vacuuming and dusting!) and organized most of the day and then spent the evening with our community group. It was a gorgeous night so we made smores (I only ate a few graham crackers!) and played in the back yard. And I'm just getting in from a late night grocery run. It's so much quicker and easier to do it late night without the kids and crowds.
I was able to squeeze in a 25 minute walk on the treadmill. I'm learning to MAKE the time because as my good friend Allison says, "I'm worth it!"
Weigh-in tomorrow, not sure how that will go because I've been off more than on this week. Now that family's gone and the Amish Friendship bread is out of the house, I'll be back on WW full force starting tomorrow morning.
Looking forward to the week ahead!

1 comment:

Allison said...

You ARE worth it :) Great job today! Hope your weigh-in goes well!