Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

12 May 2009

DAY 97

What a gorgeous day! We spent the afternoon outside again playing and walking around the neighborhood and then had a "Fancy Nancy" dinner party with Mimi and Papa tonight. We all dressed up in our "fancy" clothes...even Papa found a few accessories to "dress-up" his look. Mimi was beautiful in her flowing dress and scarf. Brit's fancy clothes didn't stay on long but we had fun doing it!
I drank tons of water today and got my 30 minute walk in on the treadmill tonight. WW is coming along pretty good. :)
Sitting on the couch watching American Idol with my hubs....more tomorrow!

No comments: