Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

02 May 2009

DAY 87

It was a fun shopping/hang day with my sis and then with the family tonight. I seriously need your prayers! No workout and I didn't count points today. Hear me when I say I DON'T WANT to give up on my progress just because I'm on vacation but I haven't been doing great the past few days. I did buy a few fun new tops and leggings today that make for great inspiration.
I'm so grateful for your support and prayers!
Hoping to get on the treadmill tomorrow.
Needing a little push....

1 comment:

Allison said...

Consider this your push :) It's hard to stay focused when you have other stuff going on. Just remember you are worth it! Get on that treadmill girl! :)