Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

23 May 2009

DAY 108

Waking up with sinus/allergy gunk is NO FUN! I think sitting out on the patio at Pei Wei last night set me off. I've been sniffing and hacking all day. But we did have some fun mixed in. Brit and I went to one of her sweet friend's 5th b'day party (I only had one piece of pizza, but wanted more!) at Let It Shine and we had a blast! Such an incredible place! Hope to enroll Brit someday. Then we got to hangout with our neighbors, go to Sat nite service at Church and met up with Chris' cousin and wife at Jason's for dinner (had the salad bar).
I did spend some time in the Word while the kids were eating breakfast but no workout today. I don't feel up to it so I gave myself a grace day. :) Everybody needs those! We're celebrating the fact that Chris gets a new work van tomorrow WITH AIR CONDITIONING! YAY! And he gets Monday off! :)
Calling it a night....

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hope you are feeling better! Enjoy your day with Chris tomorrow!!! xoxo