Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

01 March 2009

DAY 25

It's been a fun family day! Chris & Britain made snow castles on the deck this morning and then we played Old Maid and Candyland this evening. The day was intertwined with "chores" - laundry, straightening up, grocery shopping, etc. I did manage to get in a 20 minute Pilates workout tonight and read & prayed a little this morning. I made a Sonic run this afternoon for Chris and because I had such an awful Latte last week, they gave me another one for FREE! I was hesitant to drink it at first but gave it a chance and it was actually pretty good. Hoping to get back on task tomorrow with tracking my food/water consumption and workouts.

Pushing ahead....

1 comment:

cv said...

I'm so proud of you for asking for a free one since yours was so bad! You go girl!!! =)