Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

20 March 2009

DAY 44

Thunder is in our forecast but we're going camping tomorrow! We are in desperate need of a getaway and can't wait to take Brit on her first camping trip!! Our meeting with the social worker went really well today and if everything goes as planned, baby Thunder will be back home with us on Tuesday!! We are still soaking it all in and battling the fear we have about all that lies ahead BUT are so grateful God is allowing him to come back to us!

Today has been a little better but I still found myself eating more than usual. Again, not unhealthy foods, just more in quantity. And I didn't get my workout in unless you consider walking from one end of Walmart to the other a workout! :)
While there will be plenty of pig-out foods around this weekend (Smores, popcorn, chips, etc) I am praying for the strength to continue on my quest and not jump ship.

Since we'll be out in the middle of nowhere, tomorrow will be my first time skipping a day of blogging. I will be sure to catch you up on Sunday night.

Looking forward to tomorrow...

No comments: