Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

28 March 2009

DAY 52

Today has been a FUN celebration day! We are so thankful for our 4 year old little lady. We feel so blessed to be her parents! Her birthday bash was a great success! She was one tuckered out little girl tonight. I think the highlight was having baby Thunder here to celebrate with her! She was so excited earlier in the week knowing he would be here on her birthday! Thank you, Lord!

Day 2 on Weight Watchers has been great! I ate within my points and did a 50 minute speed walk on the treadmill tonight (the best part is you get to deduct 1 point for every 100 calories burned so I burned 450 calories which means I got to deduct 4.5 points from my day!!). I also did 125 crunches on my exercise ball...which I haven't used in months! I didn't have ANY food at Brit's party...only some Dr. Pepper! I'm trusting Chris' word that the cake was good!

Grateful for some victories today!

No comments: