Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

27 March 2009

DAY 51

Today has been a great day! The kids were angels and didn't give me a moments trouble as I drug them around from store to store finishing up some birthday party shopping for Brit's special day tomorrow. Chris passed his Comcast training course and officially starts on Sunday, woohoo!! Baby boy's social worker bought him some new clothes and the ones that don't fit we got to exchange....I love shopping! Plus I found some bargains at Kid to Kid (a local consignment store).

Ok, on to my Weight Watchers update. Based on my weight, I only get 20 points a day plus 35 flex points per week. I've decided to start my weigh-ins on Mondays so since it's the weekend, I'm dividing my 35 flex points over the next few days. When I weighed this morning, I had lost the 2 lbs I had gained earlier in the week so that was encouraging! I'm right on track with my points for today and didn't cheat any. :)

It's going to be a fun weekend! I can't believe we have a four year old!!!

Onward....

No comments: