Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

30 March 2009

DAY 54

I started my day in the Word and prayer which was a refreshing start to my week. And since my last weigh-in on Friday, I lost 1 lb. A small victory but I'll take it! :) The Weight Watchers journey today has been really easy. I've been planning ahead on meals so I don't get stuck without having something I can eat and even found a great WW recipe for Chocolate Pumpkin muffins...they're actually pretty yummy! I did not exercise today but had every intention of coming home tonight and hopping on the treadmill. Needless to say, it didn't happen mainly because we got home later than expected (which isn't a bad thing) and had to get the kids and dog settled (Scout threw-up in his crate while we were gone....it's been AGES since he's done that!). Plus, I'm feeling very sad about some things that happened in a meeting tonight.
Regardless, I'm trusting God in the process of what He's doing personally in my life and praising Him for the freedoms and new truths He's revealing to me.
Ready for a new day....

No comments: