Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

22 March 2009

DAY 46

We had an AMAZING weekend at Montgomery Bell State Park! The weather was perfect, our campsite was filled with all our camping gear and we even ran into a family that goes to our church. They invited us over for Smores by the campfire last night! It was a blast!
I'm hoping to get back on my workouts and eating plan this week. I did enjoy a few Smores and a Sonic sweet tea today! I ate well this weekend but didn't over-do it. We'll see what the scale says in the morning!
Tomorrow is a BIG day of meetings that will determine if Baby Thunder will in fact get to come home to us Tuesday. Please continue praying!
Looking forward to a new week...

No comments: