Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

17 March 2009

DAY 41

What a gorgeous day! When I got home from work this afternoon, Brit and I had fun outside. We took a stroll around our neighborhood picking dandelions and shamrocks, played on the swing and then had fun with a neighbor friend on her trampoline. It was family night so Mimi and Papa came for dinner and then stayed for some of American Idol. I managed to get in a 35 minute walk on the treadmill and read some this evening.
I tried a delicious new lasagna recipe for dinner and OD on it a little. My mind has been thinking about it all night! I even went into the kitchen, opened up the left over container and almost ate more, not because I was hungry but because it tasted so good and it had such a control over me. Thankfully, I stopped myself. And thankfully I've gone another day without desserts.
Hopefully I'll be able to share more details about Baby Thunder soon but appreciate your continued prayers as we seek God's wisdom and guidance.
I'm pooped so I'll call it a night.
Enjoying the quest...

No comments: