Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

18 March 2009

DAY 42

Today has actually been a roller coaster ride in regards to my emotions. Most of my day was spent on the phone with key people about Baby Thunder. Our biggest prayer is for peace and direction....which has been the case all along.
I noticed that I ate a little more at lunch and dinner than I have been, not necessarily unhealthy foods, just a little more of it and that I know is related to the helplessness I'm feeling and my emotions. I was able to walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes tonight.
Brit and I had fun watching American Idol, reading and playing with her baby dolls while Chris was at a meeting.
I'm ready for more answers tomorrow and clarity in knowing where to go from here.
Moving along...

No comments: