Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

11 March 2009

DAY 35

Today has been a busy and productive day! Plus, I was able to get in 30 minutes on the treadmill this afternoon...woohoo!

I read these verses tonight and all three are so powerful to me, especially right now in this process.

Psalm 130:1-2
"Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord, O Lord, hear my voice. Let Your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy."

Psalm 130:5
"I wait for You, my soul waits and in Your word I put my hope."

John 8:31-32
"I want to hold to Your teachings, Lord, and as I know the truth, the truth will set me free."

I so desperately want to KNOW the TRUTH so I can be FREE! I've "known" this verse my whole life but I've NEVER been free. It's so humbling to see where the Lord has brought me in just 35 days and yet this is only the beginning of learning to live a FREE life from bondage.

Moving ahead....

No comments: