Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

08 March 2009

DAY 32

Today has been another sweet day with my family and dear friend. She's leaving tomorrow so I'm sad to see her go. I've also been really sad about baby boy tonight. He's so close (literally a half mile down the road from us) yet so far away. He needs his Mama and Daddy and there's absolutely nothing we can do.

HIGHLIGHTS
*Spent time in the Word and prayer this morning and God keeps bringing me to this verse, "Bring me out into a spacious place; rescue me, Lord, because You delight in me." Psalm 18:19
*Had lunch at Cracker Barrel with my family! It was such a treat!
*Only had 1 biscuit at CB, normally I eat 2 on top of everything else.
*Stopped by Sonic to pick-up drinks for Chris and our guest and didn't get one for myself because I had my latte for the week yesterday.
*Got to take a nap....it was much needed!
*At dinner, I only had one serving instead of stuffing myself.
*Chris, Brit and I laid under the stars this evening, it was gorgeous out!
*A family favorite....dancing to a silly song before bed! You should've seen the three of us, hilarious!
*50 minutes on the treadmill (We finally have the cable hooked up to the treadmill so I watched a full episode of Clean House!)

Inching forward...

No comments: