Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

23 March 2009

DAY 47

I'm fading fast but still want to keep my commitment to post about the day. The meeting with the social worker went pretty good and if all goes as planned, Baby Thunder will be coming home to us tomorrow evening! It almost seems surreal....so much has happened and things have turned around so quickly but this is the HOPE that I have had and so we're rejoicing!! There is still a long road ahead but we will continue to take it one day at a time!
I gained 2 lbs since last week so of course I'm feeling shame about that and I haven't been able to workout since last Thursday so that makes it even harder. I'm trying not to wallow in my discouragement but I also know that this week is going to be pretty crazy (in a GOOD way) with the transition and adjusting to life with 2 children again so I'm hoping for strength to continue on my plan of working out 4 times a week and staying in the Word everyday.
Ready for the homecoming tomorrow!

No comments: