Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

14 March 2009

DAY 38

Today has been a dreary day in Middle Tennessee. Brit had dance this morning (which was lots of fun!) and then we hit Trader Joe's and a few other stores on the way home. I managed to get a 35 minute walk in on the treadmill and then we went to Church this evening and Jason's Deli with the grandparents afterwards. Chris and I just spent about 2 hours meeting with Baby Thunder's family (they initiated the meeting) about the status of things going on with the birth parents and how we potentially fit into the picture. It was so hard to hear about his state of mind and how he's suffering physically right now. We don't know what the future holds but the family firmly believes we are Baby Thunder's parents so we will continue to fight for him. I'm feeling extremely sad for him right now. It's late so I'll end for tonight.

Looking forward to a fresh start tomorrow...

No comments: