Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

29 April 2009

DAY 84

JUST finished 20 minutes of Pilates and 125 crunches. My legs burned a little more than usual tonight so that's a good thing. Probably because I haven't been on the treadmill in a few days. Oh, I miss you treadmill! I'm sitting in the middle of a pile of laundry that needs to be folded and still have a few other household management items that need to get done before bed. I had a Russia team meeting tonight which went great, it just made for an extra long day.
When "George" is in town for 5 days (ladies you can guess who I'm talking about!), I eat the world. So today was a day of constant eating. I wasn't going to MAKE time for Pilates but so thankful I did!!
Starting tomorrow through the 8th will be more difficult for me to stay on my workout plan because family will be in town but I'm determined to at least do Pilates as much as I can.
Tomorrow, April 30th, marks the day back in 2007 when I started my very successful Weight Watchers journey the first time around. All I have to do to get inspiration is look back at pictures, thumb through the oodles of "skinny" pants in my closet and think about how amazing I felt when I lost those 23 lbs. I truly felt more free than I ever had before in my life. Great inspiration and encouragement for the current quest I'm on!
Sweet dreams....

1 comment:

Allison said...

My friend is Tom. It makes for good acronyms :) Congrats on doing the pilates and crunches...It's great that you miss the treadmill, too! Proud of you!