Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

03 April 2009

DAY 58

Today has been pretty fun! Brit had dance class this afternoon; we found out we're getting a NICE tax refund (so THANKFUL we don't have to pay this year!); we ran some errands in Spring Hill; did a little shopping in the Super Target (woohoo!); ate at Cracker Barrel and enjoyed some coffee at the Bucks! Yes, now that baby boy is home (hopefully forever!) we are enjoying a little Starbucks once a week! It tasted delightful!
Sadly, I think Chris and I are getting the cough and scratchy throat from the kids. We're both worn out and ready for bed and it's only 9PM on Friday night!
I had EVERY intention of getting on the treadmill tonight but I don't have the energy. I've been counting my points today but went over. It's definitely making me more aware of my portion sizes. And again today, I fit back into a pair of jeans I haven't worn since last fall!!! So encouraging!
Heading to bed soon...

No comments: